Sunday, January 6, 2008

Gossip Girl Gets Intense

I am obsessed with the Show Gossip Girls! The Plot is starting to get thick, and I enjoyed last week's episode. I was surprised when Serena admitted to starting the school pool party in order to save Dan from possible expulsion. He quote "Dan is the most important thing in my life right now" was my favorite of the episode. They are so cute together. I also thought it was sweet what Nate did for Blair. He falsely turned himself in as the party planner because he thought Blair was the one in trouble. I hope they get back together. I was disappointed that Lily and Rufus had to cut the relationship short that they had started. I understand that it would be terrible for Serena and Dan, but I could tell they were really in love. So much Drama is what makes the show worth watching. The New York City setting is nice for a change as well instead of the typical southern California scene. The CW network claims that next weeks episode will be the best yet, and I can't wait to watch. Tune in to the CW network at 8:00 on Wednesday night if you're interested.

No comments: