Sunday, December 16, 2007

Much Ado About Nothing.

I have enjoyed Much Ado About Nothing so far. My favorite character is Claudio, as he is extremely brave and manly, yet caring and sensitive. Because it's a comedy, I know that everything is going to turn out ok, but I also know that Don John is going to do everything in his power to ruin things. I think that Hero and Claudio would be such a cute couple, and should definitely get married. I also really like the idea that we watch the scenes on film after reading the passages because it gives you a better idea of what is going on. Though it looks unlikely so far, I also believe that Benedick and Beatrice might fall in love. They seem to have the same ideas about life, and I think they could get along well even though they never stop bickering! I am excited to read more as a class! Next scene I play Hero.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Caroline, i just have to say i agree! I also think beatrice and Benedick should fall in love cause although it started as a prank that was just for fun, it was actually a good idea. It would be funny to see them get together